This car is on the register body number 475 with chassis number 205192 and registration number EPG76. The car was in Shropshire, Wellington/Telford in the late 1950s and early 1960s. EPG plates were registered in October and November 1936 in Surrey.
The current owner purchased the car just over a year ago, advertised on Ebay. It had been the vendor’s father’s car in the southwest and had owned it for about 15 years. Apparently it had been used for trialing which may explain why all the fittings and most of the original instruments had been stripped out!